A Veteran ID card is a card that comprises of a personal ID and you can utilize it to profit from Veterans Discounts at various spots, for example, Hotels, Restaurants, Stores and different business places. Presently, the absolute first inquiry is who can get this card and how to utilize it. Here we are offering finished subtleties to you.
How to apply for a Veteran ID Card
Am I eligible for a Veteran ID Card?
Here are two significant necessities. In the event that you meet these necessities, at that point you can get your Vet ID card:
- If you have served on active duty, in the Reserves, or in National Guard, and
- Received an honourable or general discharge.
In the event that you are not falling under the referenced measures, at that point, you won’t get your Veteran Card. Furthermore, you won’t get any markdown which is explicit for the Vet Card Holder.
How do I apply for a Veteran ID Card?
Requirements for the Veteran Card
At the point when you are qualified and prepared to apply for the Veteran card ensure you have every one of these archives in your grasp.
- You need a Social Security number.
- To upload, it is necessary to have a copy of DD214, DD256, DD257, or NGB22. It can be uploaded in .pdf, png .jpeg, or .file format.
- A government-issued ID such as a state-issued ID card, driver’s license or passport is required.
What happens after I apply for a Veteran ID Card?